Take your camera where it's not supposed to go. I got my vinyl backdrop. It just needs to be ironed out, but its tough when its 10ft x 20ft total! I'm sure I did a shitty job rolling it back up too. I'm offering free photoshoots at the moment to test the background for a wedding next week. I need test subjects that are willing to do a studio shoot on a seamless white background. Anyways, I ate at In-N-Out last week. I conquered a 10x10 . Ten meat ten cheese all stacked between 2 buns. I was awesome but a risky maneuver since it can invoke the ultimate heart attack at any time during my consumption. My goal is 20 x 20. It sounds insane and I barely got past the 10 x 10. This is why I'm fat.
Since most In-N-Outs only do 4 x 4 as maximum, I had to get 3 flying dutchmans (2meat,2cheese patties) as an addition to my burger. They just call it that.
4x4
4x4 + 6x6 = 10x10
Taking a seat in my passenger. This burger thinks its human
Used this for facebook
Legit
The steam
Looks like a small baby
What Horrible Life I Must Lead.