Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Best of 2009

The annual blog entry depicting the best of this year. If you followed/lurked my old blogs on Myspace and Xanga these entry have continued for 9 years. Tomorrow I'll do a top 50 of the Decade. But for now...the top 10 moments of 2009:

10. Mammoth Bread From Zion Market.
Look at this bread. It's insane looking. Anything food with "mammoth" in front of it is already fit for the gods.
Photobucket

9. Pajama/Lingerie Party.
Lots people. Lots of pictures. Cool DJ. Yelling in the streets. Cold Jacuzzi. TSD's first appearance. Glad I got to shoot something like this. Thanks Gazebo.
Photobucket

8. Clothing Meetups
I received a phone call from a group of students who need to have their club promoted as well as photographing miscellaneous adventures. Very successful turnout and the rebirth of my radio personality Mr. Int3rlud3. Great sponsors and free hookups to events. Thanks guys

7. Adventures with Kimbo.
Yea, she's so awesome. Breaking shit and going into places we don't belong. I miss kicking it with her. But whenever a boyfriend comes along, it usually becomes the end of a friendship. This girl knows me inside and out.


6. Kawawa Worldwide Release.
Finally, a place where I can make fun of everything.
Photobucket

5. Orochon Ramen.
The challenge in which me and TJC fought viciously until we failed. I went crazy for several hours. I don't remember what happened afterwards.
Photobucket




=

Photobucket

4. Marvi's 21st.
Had fun that day. Was totally unplanned since I had to drive up for a wedding, instead I skipped that day and celebrated + karaoke'd with some awesome Cerritos people. Plus, her food was good.
Photobucket

3. Meeting these Three.
Something happened afterwards. Can't really say anything XD. Great photoshoot. Can't post pictures up here either haha
Photobucket

2. FPAC.
Always fun. This year was also the last appearance of "Pops" from Pnoy Apparel. RIP Pops. Geologic of Blue Scholars Performed and with a media pass equiped = free lurking without consequences.
Photobucket

1. Illinois.
Epics eats, Kawawa-ing everything, daily blog entries, crazy ass people, adventures without direction, and life. Would love to go again. A very real city, different from LA.
Photobucket


This list was difficult to execute. I had to eliminate some great moments, but maybe those other events may end up on the best of the decade list.