Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Garden Fights

Went to Descanso Gardens to scout out the location for a future engagement shoots and weddings. I now cover a much larger radius, but the clients will have to pay a larger price. Cool area. Close to Old Town Pasadena and a subway. I broke a silver reflected umbrella yesterday during a shoot. I really should invest in buying sandbags for my stands. For 3 more AB800s and an Octobox, plus 3 more light stands...I'm gonna need a bigger boat.

Forests and shit
Photobucket


Stinky
Photobucket


Making use of a one light slave setup
Photobucket


Sardines
Photobucket


In the Japanese Garden Area
Photobucket





Deer food
Photobucket


Night
Photobucket


Visions
Photobucket


Sky
Photobucket


Wood
Photobucket


Calla
Photobucket


Mad White Flowers
Photobucket


Racist Flower
Photobucket


Desat
Photobucket


Bench
Photobucket


Bridge seen in Reese Witherspoon's Avon commercial
Photobucket


Waterfall
Photobucket


The little guys
Photobucket


Angry
Photobucket


Check out the Ensure in his hand. Pretty awesome. Wise eyes
Photobucket


Stood like this for 5 mins
Photobucket


Whatup flower? Why you be up in my direction. Nice Bokeh
Photobucket


Best picture of power
Photobucket


Inside Descanso Mansion
Photobucket


Touching
Photobucket


Crazies
Photobucket


Little Crazies
Photobucket


Stick Shift
Photobucket


Cocky Bow Legged Ones
Photobucket


Another Bench
Photobucket


Berry Good
Photobucket


Garbage in water
Photobucket


Treebert
Photobucket


Blair Snitch Project
Photobucket


Pre-wedding setups
Photobucket


Jurassic Parking
Photobucket


Owl eyes
Photobucket


Delicious
Photobucket


Railroads? Where We're Going We Don't Need Railroads
Photobucket


Loud Bench
Photobucket


Treegasm 102
Photobucket


Koi
Photobucket


Mr. Log
Photobucket