Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hydrotherapy

Photobucket

I see these water and nice glass and splash and fruit and etc. pictures everywhere. I have never attempted to do this, so it is a first for me. Using regular white paper and 2 flashlights with colored saran wrap as filters, I have achieved a noteworthy makeshift studio. I would rather do this in a clear toilet and do cake flushing shots as seen here:
If you have a clear toilet you are lucky. I wish I had that kind of money. I don't have any cool fruits to splash, so I used whatever I had. Anyways, here is a mix of what happened:

Nutrigrain Bar w/blue light
Photobucket


Calamansi
Photobucket


Edamane w/ red + green filters. Christmasy. One missed the glass
Photobucket


In-N-Out Ketchup.
Photobucket




Calamansi w/orange filter
Photobucket


Calamansi w/green filter
Photobucket


Smooth rock thing w/indigo filter
Photobucket


Smooth rock thing w/ Go lakers!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Awesome
Photobucket


The paper was drenched and gave up on me. That's when I stopped.
Photobucket




P.S. I did this all by hand. I wish I had a remote release. Basically all I did was drop and shoot as fast as I can.