Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm COOK!

The title of this entry is a Skins reference. I am not a chef or a culinary genius. I've been cooking mad meals this week using leftovers in our pantry. A lot of this stuff is boring, so I tend to fuse items a lot. I think I'm getting better. "A way to a woman's heart is through an education and cooking" that's partially the reason I gotta make the best of it.

Risotto made with garlic sauce, chicken broth, basil, and cilantro
Photobucket


Parmesan Cheese, flour, bayleaf, basil, egg, tilapia, panko flakes, dashi soup
Photobucket


Rosemary, potatoes, and balsamic vinegar
Photobucket


Risotto/pilaf
Photobucket


Got a clearance salad and added chipotle sauce, ranch, and Mama Sita's adobo flavor
Photobucket


Parmesan tilapia got a little burned, weak.
Photobucket


Dinner for two
Photobucket


Eat and watch this during the Skins S.4 Finale. It makes it more memorable remembering Freddie and seeing Karen McClair (Klariza Clayton <3) in her unmentionables!