Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Nick's Level Up!!!!

Turned Lvl. 21. Yesterday. I learned new techniques like Legal Club entry 40pp and Alcohol Purchasing 80pp. I also like to thank my various family members for taking me out when I was set and expecting to spend my day alone and eat at Costco for $1.50 hot dog combos. With all the money everyone has contributed, I now have enough to participate in the Lito Sy Workshop this April. My day was really long. Here is how it went:

5AM: Get ready
6AM: Leave. Drive to San Fernando
7AM: Knocked at the Wax Museum. Closed.
8AM: Purchase first alcoholic beverage. Mickey's 40oz.
8:30AM: Went to dad's grave site and shared first drink with him by pouring the beverage above his headstone.  it was chill
9:00AM: Headed to LA to meet up with 3 girls that used to go to UCR.
9-12PM: Chilled her place for awhile and got "gifts". 2 of the 3 left so it was just us two. Did stuff. 3 sutioc although I wished it was 4. shoot. etc.
12PM: Went to 500 days of summer location. This asian couple was being a real dick to us. Met up with other peeps. Followed the Asian couple. Guy though he was cool and shit...he wasn't. We called the cops on them. They ran away and called us out.
12:30-1:30PM: Walt Disney Concert Hall, Free Stuff, Pershing Square, Civic Center Watching the rain.
Everyone had stuff to do so they left.
1:30PM: Went to Little Tokyo. Had the Orochon Bday Special
2:00PM: Got Takoyaki made from this really pretty girl. I gave her my business card.
2:30PM: Mom kept calling me so I went home. Passed by this place to get some Calpico.
3:30PM: Got home and got dragged to another location
4:00PM: Family @ Hooters.

Photo Credit goes to John, Mariel, Jimmy, Lito
Pretty bummed now that I'm not considered in the photography prodigies under 21. That doesn't matter though. I'm just a hobbyist.

Like 25 peeps showed up. It was swell.
Photobucket


DDayne
Photobucket


Guinness
Photobucket


Roll Deep
Photobucket


Mild, Hot, 911
Photobucket





Pulled Pork
Photobucket


Girls
Photobucket


I drive a toyota
Photobucket


I got the asian one because she looks good in my pants
Photobucket


They all had really sad eyes. I'm sure they don't enjoy doing this, but whatever it takes to pay for college. I support it
Photobucket


Vegas is Cliche
Photobucket


Lemon Pepper Chicken is awesome
Photobucket


The Nanay
Photobucket


Photobucket


Joseph and Terence James
Photobucket


Pseudo Ginyu Force
Photobucket


Pseudo Sailor Scouts, except me. I'm tuxedo mask
Photobucket


I'm tired
Photobucket


Hair
Photobucket


The cousins
Photobucket


The falling
Photobucket


Check out the Bokeh in the back
Photobucket


D & G
Photobucket


White Balance
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


"All I got left are my bones"
Photobucket


Phil in mid conversation
Photobucket


Demonstration of direct flash
Photobucket


Demonstration of bounced flash
Photobucket


Janel's Hair
Photobucket


Bokeh
Photobucket


Janel's Hair + Bokeh
Photobucket


Couple
Photobucket


J Calacsan
Photobucket


Canonite Representative. Call him for digital service
Photobucket