Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, March 14, 2010

LA 3x a Week

It's been really hard on my car. I'm sorry Sophia. Driving to clubbing events and random shoots (Tue, Thur, Sat). However, this weekend on the 20th is huge. I am standing at a crossroads whether to go shoot with studio 1004 or go to the Kip Fulbeck signing. For those who don't know, Mr. Fulbeck is the author of Part Asian 100% Hapa. The proper creator of Tok Tok. I figured I can shoot with Studio 1004 anytime, but Fulbeck comes once in a blue moon. Plus, the Japanese American Library in Little Tokyo is gonna be packed, but I get to lurk and stuff. I can't decide. I can always explore DTLA any day, but it's different when its with Studio 1004, meaning full access to lighting walking around with a permit. I can always do both, since the Fulbeck event ends at 5pm, but both events start at 10AM.

Little Tokyo's Great food
Photobucket


try this place. its awesome. Highly recommend.

After the Ramen, I ate takoyaki like a fatass. The only reason I bought some is because the girl that was making it was very cute.
Photobucket


Stocked up on these badboys too. I have like 8 different kinds now.
Photobucket