Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Current Nonsense

I used Vegnagun (My dual speedlite setup from the last entry) for this shoot. Put the pole between my mattress and used one of those free posters from Hot Import Nights 2003 as the backdrop. It came out decent. I usually do this before practicing people portraits, but just changing the size ratio. Came out kinda grey and weak, and the flooring would look much better with a reflective surface. Vegnagun only works well outdoors. That is my conclusion.

All day
Photobucket


Tiborsho
Photobucket


Grave
Photobucket


How I stay on top of my game:
Photobucket


Goes everywhere with me:
Photobucket





Got it free
Photobucket


Holds my backdrop up. Sometimes.
Photobucket


Always on my DSLR 80% of time
Photobucket


Eye of the tiger
Photobucket


Hit and Quit
Photobucket


Beast
Photobucket


My other wallet broke.
Photobucket


Dad's homemade chuks
Photobucket


I need an upgrade to 70-200 f/2.8
Photobucket


This pair equals the price of less than one pocket wizard.
Photobucket