I've been busy doing nothing lately. Booked for 14 weddings this summer, the first on June 5th. Mostly been doing senior portraits for both high school and college graduates (27 so far, since April). My package is pretty reasonable if you are interested: $40. 150-300 pictures on disc. 1- 8x10. 2- 5x7. 4- wallets. 2 outfits too. This is my summer special because I have nothing better to do.
I will now go back in time to 2007-2008 and critique my work and remember things I forgot.
The Gazebo photoshoot. Back then I thought that the black borders make my pictures look more professional.
This was also a weak continuous lighting source and I had a weak lens.
Vern's 20th
I had a much more consistent lighting source back then.
Composition. Composition. Composition
The color gamut on my D60, was great
I needed to shoot at a different pov
I can tell this guy wanted to kill me
I had much better manual focusing skills back then
I used to work at blockbuster. Mad hookups...kinda
Shoeheadism
Prelude to another organization. Will water fight come this summer?
I went to the tonight show
Buddy Christ
I thought it was cool to almost die eating a 4x4 animal style + animal fries covered in Tommy's chili
1/2 are gone and are invested in much better pieces of glass
I really like how vivid my shots used to be
mad embotidos
JaJaeMyun. All day
Daily drives to the desert
something about asian grocery stores. This is how it always feels
There was a time when I took 200 pictures of the sun at different locations just to get the star effect
When I got my first "studio"
Little Tokyo all the time. I need to practice more night shooting
Mars X Supreme
I'm gonna miss this lens. Tamron 18-200
Chinese town
haha...yea
Need to learn how to expose snow better
light writing with the cuzins. Tim Horton's. Tim Horton's
Need to work on panning
Yea...it's tough to drop the "Int3rlud3" name because it's on all my business cards. I need to get some new ones. I also hate the borders and how outrageous my tags look. It was all a learning experience though.