Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mariel's Cotillion

Had a last minute photoshoot with my sister's court. I was kinda unprepared with my lighting and lent out 2 of my softboxes and strobes to my friends. I relied on 1 large softbox and a beauty dish/speedlite combo. It came out pretty decent. I wish I could've prepared more in terms of posing and lighting arrangements, I only prepared for an hour of shooting since practice should begin right after. Mars showed up late and dance instructor was lagging. I took about 300 pics...here's 70 of them:

Couples:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shenanigans
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Individuals:
Amor
Photobucket


Chantel
Photobucket


Joseph
Photobucket


Ryan
Photobucket


Theresa
Photobucket


Roselle
Photobucket


Krystal
Photobucket


Jennifer
Photobucket


Jessica
Photobucket


Sarah
Photobucket


Brian
Photobucket


Alex
Photobucket


Bruce
Photobucket


Michael
Photobucket


Mark
Photobucket


Group
Men's pocky
Photobucket


Charice - Pyramid
Photobucket


AZN
Photobucket


Fems
Photobucket


Mar's Angels
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Mariel + escort
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Sun was in face. Need to reshoot these when they're all dolled up.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Run!
Photobucket


Walk!
Photobucket


Jump!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Missing 2 people still...
Photobucket