Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pan-O-Rama

I just finished transferring my plugins and actions from CS4 to CS5. It's pretty intense. The refine edges tool saves me so much time. For some reason I was unable to transfer my OnOne Software ProPhoto tools. I'm pretty bummed about that. I'll try again. I never used photomerge before and CS5 claims to have a smarter engine to stitch panoramas. Hmmm...what if I took 48 pictures and stitched them together? Keep in mind I am running a HP Pavilion laptop with weak ass RAM. I need at least 3-4GBs so it can keep up with my workflow. It did work, and it took around 5 mins. My computer almost shutdown, but I came out with an awesome 20MB file out of medium resolution JPEGs. It needs a few touch ups, and I couldn't find any place that can hold an image file this big except for expensive sites. Photobucket had to reduce the size because it was like 23956 x 2234 pixels or something. Here is the 48 picture panorama:

Photobucket