Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beauty is So Solitary

For the past month I've had numerous photoshoots. The most I ever had in awhile. The thing is...majority of them are studio shoots using a white backdrop. I love the white backdrop, but for 2 weeks straight I shot on a white backdrop. I want to shoot more on location stuff. Fall is also a great season for portraits and everything. Out of the 50 different portrait shoots I had this past month. I will provide some samples of various shots chosen at random. I think I should increase my price to $50-100 a session, instead of the $40 + MUA. I don't wanna be known as the cheapo shooter. The clients enjoy my work whether it being in my garage or their location. I try to bring a little entertainment to the table. So book me, before I increase my prices and get all super into school mode.

September 2010. Snippets from 11 out of 50 different individuals:

Photobucket

Yours Truly
Photobucket

Photobucket

Many DJ shoots
Photobucket

Photobucket





B+W work
Photobucket

Resume shoots
Photobucket

Halloween shoots
Photobucket

Seduce your BF shoots
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also....my company wants me to think of a name for my photography. So I can separate the club scene, portraits, and personal work. It's tough to think of names. I want a Chrono Trigger reference in there somewhere.


  • BickNarcelona 
  • Arc Impulse
  • Scowl Riddim
  • Grinning Revengers
  • WindScene
  • Lab32
  • Lavos Bekons
  • Sidearms
  • Poyozo
Pretty cheesy...but I can't decide.