Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Far From Normz

This weekend has been extremely busy for me. Check it:

Friday: School, Work, Wokano shoots

Saturday: Engagment shoot- Awesome.
SMTOWN 2010 - So many Koreans. I only wish the girl I wanted to go stayed with me instead of running off with some dude. I wanted to kidnap BoA. and make children with Girl's Generation and F(x).
Skyfox Lounge - Nice Venue. Sweet pictures

Sunday: International Secret Agents (ISA) 2010 - In cerritos, Hosted by Nick Cannon. Lots of screaming asian girls and guys whole look like jokes and all dress the same. Most are from a crowd I tend to stay away from, such as those guys who ALWAYS carry a guitar with them and teens who think they are in a dance team, and just rude ass people (college kids) who like to act better than everyone.

Monday: ISA afterparty - Held at an Orange county mansion. Pool party with DJs and stuff. Weak food though. I also ran into Nick Cannon again.
Gazebo - Taking a load off and what not.

These are pictures post SMTOWN when me, KevinFernandez, and GiGi went to Norms because of all they 24 hour restaurant hype. To see more event coverage on a cooler blog than mine, visit The Kevin Fernandez Experience

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I've been getting requests to post some of my facebook pictures from my phone one here because some people can't see them because I deny a lot of friend requests.

Ok. I'll do it.