Damn. Nikon's D7000 is coming out. It looks exciting. Now I am at the ultimate debate:
Nikon D3s -vs.- Nikon D300s -vs.- Nikon D7000
Not to mention I also want some lenses soon... aka 24-70 f/2.8, 70-200 f/2.8, 35 f/1.4, 200-400 f/4. I need to get rich or win something.
Nikon D3s = Most expensive out of my list, but most worth it. High ISO capabilities + Master Lito Sy uses it. I only have 2 lenses that would be compatible with FX though, the 80-200 and 50. It's all good though. They're my favorite lenses anyway.
Nikon D300s = I can buy this right now if I want, but I am waiting for something. Maybe the next pro-DX release. A lot of my lenses would be compatible and I need something rugged. It's a debate either between this camera or a new lens.
Nikon D7000 = A nice upgrade between D90 and D300s. Offers AF-video and 1080p. I don't really car much about videos on SLRs, but and out aperature adjustment is pretty cool. Plus, the sensitivity of ISO 100 is better than the D90's. I can get it...but I'll wait for the D300s upgrade which is due soon. Here is Mr. Jarvis's video using the D7k: