Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Inland State of Mind

I've been shooting mad clubs almost every weekend. It's fun and everything, but I rarely get to post my work due to contract. So I decided to show some samples in low resolution about an event that occurred last week. I had a shoot with D. Grease teacher of S. Beatz, I am not posting their names because if my company looks me up on the google search engine, I might get busted hah. I enjoy working with LLight. It's pretty fun. Original photos are shot with my SLR, I polaroided them and reduced quality just for work purposes.

Heres summary of pictures: picked up from school in a limo, red carpet, Eh! really exclusive ass clubs, $5k bottle service, internationally known DJs, Dame on the mic from VIP booth, Expensive cover price just to party with hollywood peeps, Limo-ing around town, Me and D. Grease, giving us 2 boxes of pizza each.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket