Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, September 24, 2010

Korean BBQ Unites Everybody

I'm currently in a company meeting pretending to take notes. I figured it's a good time to update this blog. Wednesday night at Mr. Lees was awesome before covering a night event. Cold Cheerio Ya'll. Everyone had to celebrate something so here's some facts:


  • Celebrating Kathie's return from Europe land. (Special thanks because she invited everyone)
  • Celebrating Neil's job quitting
  • Celebrating John's application process
  • Celebrating RJ's class he has the next day
  • Celebrating My's eating more KBBQ than me ability
  • Celebrating Terence's future encounter with Sinbad
  • Celebrating Jesse's Football Timez
  • Celebrating Debra's unborn child
  • Celebrating Jansen's hours at work
  • Celebrating Nick's insomnia
Photobucket

Korean people eat this everyday
Photobucket

Photobucket

Beef
Photobucket

Couchsurfing Expert
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Chick
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Flaming Jansen special
Photobucket

Photobucket

Terence 2008. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I (Earth) LA
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Athletics
Photobucket

The phone
Photobucket