Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Likas

Likas Pilipinas is a Filipino folk dance group based in Corona. I've heard of their existence, but I didn't know that so many familiar faces are a part of the group. Fun group. I rarely know Filipinos in my area. I'm very OC/LA oriented though...I need to get more local and build up my clientèle. Here is a summary of a 8GB photo session and 64GB day of the event happenings. I pulled out random pictures, since there are so many to sift through. I have too many favorites so I don't wanna post everything.

Pictures from the NickBarcelona studio session
Photobucket


Group ft. funny faces
Photobucket


Rehearsal
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Ms. Nessa Rica. Beautiful as always
Photobucket


One of my favorite pictures:
Photobucket


They actually made posters out of my session. sweet. Marketing for the win.
Photobucket


Dressing
Photobucket


Photobucket


Pregame
Photobucket


St. Edwards people
Photobucket


Nessa stagin it
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


My wedding photography experience pays off
Photobucket


Intermission
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Soldier
Photobucket


Prince
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Takes practice
Photobucket


Tinkling. The sound of a Filipino heartbeat
Photobucket


Finale
Photobucket


Cast and Crew
Photobucket


Philippine Consul. She's friends with Consul Han from Rush Hour
Photobucket


Good Night.
Photobucket