Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Lito Sy Experience

Lito Sy, International Wedding Photographer and photographer  of the year for 2005-2006 and 2007 and 2008 runner-up. Did I also mention he is my favorite photographer? He is coming to LA for a 2day workshop! Unfortunately I am stuck on a budget at the moment and am low on funds. It is $395 for 2 days of intense training. Plus, there is a lunch buffet. Yea you heard me, lunch buffet. I love his work and his post production skills. So for my b-day gift this is all I want. A chance to work with a master. It is April 24-25. I can hold off on other stuff I want, but this is an oppurtunity I cannot miss. So please. Donate. Help me achieve one of my life long dreams. I always looked up to Mr. Sy ever since I started rocking my Dad's film camera. View his glorious work here: www.LitoSy.com

Workshop Details:



Promo

Limited seating, so if anyone can help me out as soon as possible I will be in debt to you.