Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, February 21, 2010

PMA 2010

It's that time of year again when the great photographers of California gather in one place to learn of new technology, emulation of techniques, networking, and appreciation. Luckily, I didn't have to pay $60, and was listed as an attendee for "business" reasons. I had a great time and got some useful free stuff like a gorilla pod and some frames. I really loved the workshops. I attended the lighting seminar and de-noising images. Photography was prohibited in some parts of the convention hall, but the leaks are embedded in my memory. There's so many workshops going on after the show. I am still debating whether to take a $300-500 program which adds me to a network in LA as well as an internship with a big studio. It's tempting...but photography is only a hobby for me. I'll have until April to decide.

Photomosiac of all the PMA registered members
Photobucket


I got a cool Nikon lanyard too
Photobucket


Topaz Labs. I recommend them
Photobucket


De-pod. Dangerous Pod
Photobucket


The Legendary Camera Doctor
Photobucket






A bounce house for those that don't care
Photobucket


Thank you Anaheim
Photobucket


Exhibits
Photobucket


Photobucket


The competition. Almost everything is HDR now =[
Photobucket


Yee. Awesome shoot
Photobucket


Went to 3 workshops
Photobucket


Another speaker appears. The master of landscape photos. He's an aussie
Photobucket


Woot
Photobucket


Master of White Balance
Photobucket


The Hall of Reckoning
Photobucket


Took one more shot before rushing to Long Beach
Photobucket