Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sturgeon Stability

For the past couple of weeks I've been going up to mt. rubidoux for no reason. It stated with me biking around corona and I had a crazy idea to follow the Santa Ana River. I followed that piece for an hour or so. I really wanna get road tires instead of using my mountain tires. Anyway I came to this mountain and saw some people from Thresh|Hold bouldering there. I noticed there was a trail so I went up. At first I thought this was corona until I noticed the "C" where UCR resides. I biked to riverside, terrible. I go like 3x a week now. Bike to Mt. Rubidoux, the walk up the mountain. Contemplate. then down the mountain and bike back home. I decided to bring my Yashica and D60 with me for this trip. I took a couple HDR shots. Good place. Great View, but I can find better in Yorba Linda.

HDR Shot. Shot it RAW, then Photomatix'd the shit out of it
Photobucket


Up
Photobucket


Trail
Photobucket


Photobucket


Dumbass Rock
Photobucket





Makeout Spot
Photobucket


City
Photobucket


Lost City of Rubidoux. Yes, it only has one road
Photobucket


HDR using bracketing and playing with polarizing filter
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I'm getting the hang of it, but I'm too lazy to do it. I am not a photographer. Just a hobbyist.

Photobucket


Bridge
Photobucket


Graveler
Photobucket


Church thing
Photobucket


Chruch thing another angle
Photobucket


World Peace
Photobucket


Vegnagun
Photobucket


Summit
Photobucket


Photobucket


The City
Photobucket


Cemetery
Photobucket


The C. Hike that. It's awesome.
Photobucket


I went to a Catholic Elementary School
Photobucket


Photobucket


Bridgin' it
Photobucket


Grass
Photobucket


James Bond escapes Runway
Photobucket


Coppers
Photobucket


Rubidoux's only street
Photobucket


Cacti
Photobucket


Cracks
Photobucket


Chains
Photobucket


Tree
Photobucket


Up
Photobucket


Barb'd
Photobucket


Went to Santanas afterwards and met up with Julie for a UCR heat ticket. I'm press for the event so I have an extra. You can be my assistant if you want terrible pay and concert shooting experience. Message me for details.

Photobucket


Photobucket