This is a delayed entry. I've been researching a lot this past week. Here's a couple of shots from last week. I have a busy weekend ahead of me: Tet, M1W, Heat, shoot, etc. The overcast weather after the rain is amazing.
Instead of moving heavy pots we laces the edges with marbles.
Handmade water basin using knives n shit
Bark
There was a strand of hair in this water droplet. This organism is going through puberty
I'm shooting everything with off-camera flash
Old tooth brushes
Minuet in Three
Polypeptide chains
Gravure
How a pomegranate looks inside
The magnitude of what this represents
Pine Cones are tree feces
Floaty caterpillar
Treebert
Larry Lazard. One evil egg-sucking son of a snake
Samuel Spidar. One rude ass slipper-lounging daughter of a beetle
Thorn enthusiast
Happiness is being on a bottle of antifreeze
David POMeranz
Abandoned Television Sets
Chuckie Akenz - You Got Beef?
This Kiwi thinks he's a kidney.
The Rock's strudel
Pickled Garlic
Guitar Strings of Babst, Walter
Hats
The Glory