Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, July 8, 2010

An Adventure 65 Million Years in the Making

My obsession with dinosaurs has followed me since childhood. For those that who are unaware, Jurassic Park is my favorite movie. I suffered from pure exc!tement when I heard that it's going to be screened at the beach. This is the only chance I get to dress up as my childhood hero. Land Before Time is screening next week so I'm in total dinosaur mood. It's probably going to be the best movie I'll ever see in my lifetime. The 2nd one is cool too. The 3rd is also awesome because Dr. Grant is in it. I can only fan movies that happened after I was born, just to be fair. That means no Star Wars or Back to the Future. T-rex will always be king. I don't wanna hear bullshit like T-rex lost to King Kong and Spinosaurus. That's all false, get your eyes checked. Watch the car scene over and over again. T-rex had gout. Dr. Alan Grant is my Hero.  I can quote the entire movie. All I need in this life of sin is me and Jurassic Park.

Jurassic Food. Arroz Caldo equivalent to the Chilean Sea Bass they served in the park
Photobucket


Cherry Beach aka Site C
Photobucket


Picked up Dennis Nedry's embryo case from Isla Nublar
Photobucket


New island breeding Dinosaurs
Photobucket


It's kind of a ride
Photobucket






John
Photobucket


Janel
Photobucket


It's starting!!!!!
Photobucket


Ye.
Photobucket


John, Phil, Tim, Janel, Michael , + Alan Grant
Photobucket


The Skies
Photobucket