Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, July 26, 2010

Biggest Bear in the World

Last weekend I went to Big Bear lake with some family for one night. It gave me a chance to relax from all my on location shoots. My primary reason was my cousin's engagement shoot. We were having too much relaxation time so the idea just flew away. If we stayed one more night it would've been possible, but I do wish I could've practiced some foresty shots. 1st day = Good tuna, speedboating. 2nd day = rain. Rain during the summer is awesome. I plastic bagged my DSLR and gave it a makeshift rainsleeve. It's only 45 mins from my place, so I'll return sometime in the fall for a more seasonal shoot. I ate too much there. Nonstop BBQ. End of Mountains.

San Bernardino Mountains
Photobucket


The Bunny slopes. Location of my first snowboarding experience
Photobucket


Mountains and stuff
Photobucket


Cabin
Photobucket


Kitchen
Photobucket




45
Photobucket



Photobucket


Lounge against the Machine
Photobucket


UNO
Photobucket


Lake of Rage
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


eh
Photobucket


Hammock kids
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Lakers
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


B4
Photobucket


After
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Human Eyes. Running Guy
Photobucket


Smorez
Photobucket


Grilling Guy
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Group
Photobucket


Photobucket


Burgers
Photobucket


Lighting Fun
Photobucket


Photobucket


The Chair
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


UFO lights
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Grocerying
Photobucket


Photobucket


Norwegian Koreans
Photobucket


Ambrosia
Photobucket


Buster
Photobucket


OJ
Photobucket


Village
Photobucket


Pass the courvoisier
Photobucket


Photobucket


Diddy Sneeze
Photobucket


OMGPOP
Photobucket


Tongits
Photobucket


Piper
Photobucket


Photobucket


Late Night Pictionary
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Graig n his Popz
Photobucket


Couple
Photobucket


Mister Mosquito
Photobucket


I woke up mad early. 5 am and shit
Photobucket


Photobucket


Convoy
Photobucket


Photobucket


Cabin Fever
Photobucket


Sun Rise
Photobucket


Photobucket


Pek Pek
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The Jam
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Roads?
Photobucket


Breakfast Burrito: Eggs, Corned Beef, Potatoes, bacon, Bagoong, onions, spam, rice, garlic, tabasco, jalapeno, etc etc
Photobucket


Breakfast Club
Photobucket


AWAKE
Photobucket


Photobucket


Pianos
Photobucket


Detective Dads
Photobucket


Peas
Photobucket


Sleep
Photobucket


Sleep Setup
Photobucket


Girltalk
Photobucket


Before the Storm
Photobucket


Arcade
Photobucket


G0r5e
Photobucket


Semi-engagement shoot
Photobucket


Nuts
Photobucket


Bust a cap
Photobucket


Testing my makeshift rainsleeve
Photobucket


Coffee
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Mr. Cowboy
Photobucket


Photobucket


Jerks
Photobucket


Creatures
Photobucket


I got alligator and elk
Photobucket


It's raining
Photobucket


Ostrich
Photobucket


Photobucket


Janel's ostrich reaction
Photobucket


Kendi
Photobucket


Photobucket


Guy from DTF: "White girlsssssss......."
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The locals aren't phased by the rain
Photobucket


They aren't locals:
Photobucket


Cookies and Castles
Photobucket


Photobucket


Palm to ass
Photobucket


Leroy
Photobucket


Vehicle shoots
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


BTW...today was my first day as a contracted shooter for a company. Easiest $405 made in a day. 3-5x a week. So that's around at least more than I ever made in a week. I can finally get business started and enroll in better education, but first I have to help out my mom for all she has done to support me. Not too shabby for now, glad I got an AA in that field.