Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, July 30, 2010

Southern Swamp

Just got back from a 12 mi nature walk hike. Braving paths, scary children, dams, rocks, and other trail related elements. I got up at my usual time and got a quadruple shot a starbucks. We got to the location and we ventured off into the heart of darkness. It was another 12 mi back, so I accomplished 24 miles today running on only whoppers and water. I posted a picture of food because I was hungry as my status update. Then went to an event at 6pm. It's been a long day.

The beginning
Photobucket


Free Tibet
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Dakko
Photobucket





Lake of Sage. Very few people are here, mostly fishermen doing fishy things
Photobucket


Somebody tell them kids to slow down
Photobucket


Photobucket


Would like to do a photoshoot here
Photobucket


Yes to all
Photobucket


The path we took is treacherous
Photobucket


Photobucket


I spy a roundabout.
Photobucket


Tree
Photobucket


Geocaches
Photobucket


All abandoned n shit
Photobucket


DAM it
Photobucket


Photobucket


Can't be this cool
Photobucket


Those "Tree Eyes" you see everywhere
Photobucket


Photobucket


It was like this for 5 miles
Photobucket


Habitat restoration
Photobucket


Ignored
Photobucket


A couple was getting it on in their car
Photobucket


Houses in the middle of nowhere
Photobucket


Sweet ass bike path. We went on it
Photobucket


and ended up here:
Photobucket


It's cool to put your underwear in trees
Photobucket


The rations
Photobucket


Cross this bridge and continue back to where you started...
Photobucket