Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Vegas Countdown...

It's been about a year since I've been to Vegas. I don't go there to gamble and party. What happens in Vegas comes home with me (Like these pictures for example). My main focus is to take pictures, admire surroundings, sample different foods, and remain with good company. I am excited to be accompanying the Cerritos Girls next month on our joint post 21st birthday night of bewilderment with childlike senses of adventure. These pictures are some of my best shots. I went through my old folders and dug some pieces out. I'll compare some pictures to the initial exposure and the final:

Buffets
Photobucket


An empty chair at all the tables
Photobucket


Surfs
Photobucket


Palazzo. We're staying here!
Photobucket


Initial shot from October 2009:
Photobucket





Venetian
Photobucket

Interior Design
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Mirage
Photobucket


Entertainment
Photobucket


Photobucket


Little People
Photobucket


NYNY
Photobucket


Initial:
Photobucket


Strip
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Forum Shops
Photobucket


One of my favorite shots
Photobucket


Caesars
Photobucket


Initial:
Photobucket


Tree
Photobucket


Paris
Photobucket


Initial:
Photobucket

Both are awesome

Photobucket


Lobster Omelette
Photobucket


Photobucket


FAO. I like this shot too
Photobucket


Chocolate.
Photobucket


Next Vegas trip I'll come back with tons of pics.