Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Freshman Blues

Cal State Fullerton? More like Cool State Zoollerton. I took Mars to her freshman orientation class as her guardian since my mother could not make it. The staff kept assuming I was a freshman and kept telling me to go to the student line. Oh, how I wish I was that young again. During the introductions of parents I basically just BS-ed my way to get the old folks attention because they don't really care about individuals born in the 80s. I told them I was an anesthesiologist by night and a freelance photojournalist by day who is sending his sister to school. They were all impressed. Haha.

I want a new computer. All the students have MacBook Pros 17" Top of the line shit. I really need one so I can edit photos faster and it's also media standard. I also want a new PC laptop too, but lately all my computer related expenses have been going toward camera related equipment. I wanna get a new phone too and a boatload of micro SD cards, and a camera, and some new strobes, and ......

With the Parents marching like soldiers
Photobucket


Campus tours
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Donated mad money
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Good luck statue of David
Photobucket


Library
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Got some Panera Bread for free lunch
Photobucket


Photobucket