Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Site B

"A whole world of intricate, interlocking behaviors, vanished everywhere -- except for Site B. Please. Let's not do what is good for more men at the expense at what is best for all mankind"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

..... And now it's only a matter of time before this "Lost World"



I've always been doing some kind of blogs since 7th grade. I am dedicating a page to point and shoot photos I snap along the way. Here is my order of pages if you've been following:


Xanga: I had like 5 accounts mostly just various news and reposting
LiveJournal: Pissed off entries. Me complaining about being a teen, etc.
Myspace: My blogs got really popular and had a lot of subscribers and such
Blogger: First official URL. Majority is photo blog Currently posting on this until I gain more HTML knowledge. Had some decent feedback. Forum people hating on me. Cool Stuff
Tumblr: Mostly just listing ideas and thoughts. Another is for 35mm film posting, and another for old 2002 Sony cybershot snaps
Wordpress: I prefer posting on here, but it is a bit pricey for html editing plus domain name. Once I improve my knowledge and gain more patience I'll make the switch and transfer.