Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, July 18, 2010

They Call Me Diddy

On our adventure to LA, the WestCo Calacsans stopped by Diddy Riese to try some kind of awesome. We trekked over to Christine's pad and whatnot, then the drive to Santa Monica Pier. Unfortunately I couldn't stay that long and take pictures because I had the 2nd part of my interview. Still crossing my fingers and waiting. In retrospect this was a fun 2 car journey. It forced Christine, Tina, RC, and Resa to take public transportation because I was a primary ride. Oh well. More adventures for them.

Photobucket


The line as always
Photobucket


Photobucket


Jeremy Swiftstylez
Photobucket


RC's cool Zelda inspired iphone
Photobucket




Interior
Photobucket


Everyone was taking pictures of the sign
Photobucket


Expensive
Photobucket


Chocolate Chip + Peanut Butter Cookies. Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Photobucket


This place sounds good
Photobucket


Hawaiian shaved ice
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Banana
Photobucket


Photobucket


Bird Hunting
Photobucket


Endgame
Photobucket


Chillin
Photobucket


Pizzas everywhere
Photobucket


Inception Timez
Photobucket


Sun-kissed skin
Photobucket


To the beach!
Photobucket



I added a summer-y look to my pictures. Just practicing something new.