Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mariel's Debut: If You Can Dream

Part 2 of 2.
After going through mad gigs of pictures, correcting photo bombs by certain individuals, and adjusting levels of color I give you the final part of my sister's debut. Photos taken by Chris Taha of UCI and edited by Nick Barcelona. I didn't put my image tag on them because they are his pictures. I really need to work on a lot of my photoshop skills. 2 days of editing for an album. Here is PART 1: Endless Waltz in case you are too lazy to go to the previous entry. I am happy to admit that I turned $3 into $35 dollars. I need to find more machines like that.


"The RAW file is comparable to the composer's score and the Photoshop editing to its performance" - A rehash on an Ansel Adams quote.


*Attention Guests. Calm Down on the right-clicking of the images. I am losing a lot of bandwidth. I post pictures on my blog for viewing pleasure. I don't want to have to disable right clicking and make all my albums password protected*


Pechanga
Photobucket



Acting as an Assistant. haha. Giving the photographer a chance to shine
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket






Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



I Survived St. Edwards School
Photobucket



Photobucket



Emcee TiMOTHy
Photobucket



Gramp Barcelona
Photobucket



Granny Calacsan
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Bread
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Janel all drinking
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Specialty Dances
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



The Roses
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Eighteen Candles
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Mariel all crying
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Calacsan Boys
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Singing guy
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Bomb Kick
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Trinity
Photobucket



Photobucket



Team Carpool
Photobucket



They served Wendy's
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket