These are just quick edits. Notice they are kinda halo-y.
If I do win @ Vegas, which I highly doubt, I have a list of "stuff I want" to be activated whenever a goal is achieved. This is a hypothetical situation, but if I show up with a new item within weeks of return that means something happened. I am one of the most unluckiest persons in all humanity, lady luck is never on my side, so I rely everything on skill. As you know I am not one of those rich spoiled photographers that ask their parents for shit. I mean if you can impress some pros with a weak SLR, then that's mad respect. Some people can't afford everything. This is list is my step up to the big league. I can't even afford a proper flash-based site and photo hosting, I use photobucket for those that didn't know. I have 60+ different accounts. That's right...just for hosting. I'm a cheap guy and I rarely treat myself. Some people are just born lucky. One day eventually I will get all these, but if I hit one this is how it plays out:
$600
- Paul C. Bluff Vagabond II
- Alien Bees Ringflash
$1,000
- Paul C. Bluff Vagabond II
- Alien Bees Ringflash
- Nikon 85mm f/1.8
$2,000
- Nikon D300s w/ MB-10 battery grip
$4,000
- Nikon D300s w/MB-10 battery grip
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8
$8,000
- Nikon D300s w/ MB-10 battery grip
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII
- Nikon 85mm f/1.8
- Paul C. Bluff Vagabond II
- Alien Bees Ringflash
$10,000
- Nikon D300s w/ MB-10 battery grip
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII
- Nikon 85mm f/1.8
- Paul C. Bluff Vagabond II
- Alien Bees Ringflash
- 2k Dream Desktop setup
$15,000
- Nikon D3s
- Nikon D300s w/ MB-10 battery grip
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII
- Nikon 85mm f/1.8
- Paul C. Bluff Vagabond II
- Alien Bees Ringflash
- 2k Dream Desktop setup
$20,000
- Nikon D3s
- Nikon D300s w/ MB-10 battery grip
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8
- Nikon 85mm f/1.8
- Nikon 58mm f/1.2 Noct
- Nikon 135mm f/2 DC
- Paul C. Bluff Vagabond II
- Alien Bees Ringflash
- 2k Dream Desktop setup
- MacBook Pro
- Several Speedlights
P.S. I'm limiting myself to $60 for the whole trip. Wish me luck.