Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mariel's Debut: Endless Waltz

Part 1 of 2.
Mariel Irene Barcelona turns 18. She's been counting down for this day since she was 12. Year 18 is a huge crossroad in life. This is phase one on her path to womanhood. I'm glad practice is over, now I can start parking in the garage and finally engage in finishing Torchwood, which is now uninterrupted by blasting music.
I wasn't a primary photographer for this event so my friend Chris Taha, covered the event. I'm glad I got to catch up with family members and talk life. It was also a great way for Mr. Taha to gain experience for his future shoots. These are his favorites all edited:

*Attention Guests. Calm Down on the right-clicking of the images. I am losing a lot of bandwidth. I post pictures on my blog for viewing pleasure. I don't want to have to disable right clicking and make all my albums password protected*

Cake
Photobucket


Court People
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Welcome Remarks
Photobucket


BroSis
Photobucket


Photobucket


Foods
Photobucket


Photobucket


Roses
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Uptown Girl
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Danny Boy
Photobucket


Photobucket


Generations
Photobucket


SuzukiXBarcelona
Photobucket


Grampz
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Mariel X Taha
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




These are the Taha favorite pictures with processing. Don't worry everybody. You should be able to find yourselves in Part 2.